How The Program Works
Steps To Sucess
1. School chooses a liaison to coordinate class consent forms, scheduling and follow up.
2. An introductory letter is sent home to parents explaining the eye examination program and how it can benefit their child. The letter will be translated into different languages to accommodate multi lingual parents.
3. Attached to the letter is a consent form to be filled out by the parent / guardian and returned to the school. Completed form must include insurance information.
4. If a child requires eyeglasses, they are aided by the Eye on Education team to select a suitable pair.
5. A summary letter is sent home to each parent with our findings.
6. Students who require eyeglasses will receive them professionally adjusted and fitted, within 10 days